Friday, November 2, 2007

Please Pray...IT"S TIME!

I wanted to ask that all of you who read this blog lift our family up in prayer over the weekend. The time has come for us to MOVE into the neighborhood and into our beautifully renovated home. We will be cleaning today and actually moving things on Saturday. There is still some work to be done - mainly just painting in some of the rooms. So we are moving into some of the rooms and will complete the move when the painting is finished.

As some of you know, I have dealt with anxiety symptoms (namely arm pains) over the past year. I have come to view them as a warning signal that there are unresolved anxious thoughts lurking in the back of my mind. Well, the pains have appeared again this morning. I know that the answer is to spend some time really praying and in the Word, but those moments are hard to come by with a 3 month old and a sick 5 yr old, and SO MUCH TO DO!!! So, please pray also that I would be able to deal with these things in my heart and that the Lord would give me His peace. Guess I should get off this computer and get into the Word! HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

it is time! it is time!

I will be praying like crazy this weekend and I love you and the boys (all four of them) so much...

The pics are so cute and you are right--where did the time go?

Love you,
Sarah

HoodMama said...

I wish I was there to help you...except moving could be my least favorite thing to do and I almost went into labor with our 4th when we were moving into the ghetto. Can't wait to see pictures of your house. Praying for you and your family this weekend.

TK said...

Ok, so I didn't read this until Tuesday night, but I guess it's never too late to pray, right! You guys are in our prayers. Try to remain positive, God doesn't bring you to things that you can't make it through!! Many times I have to remind myself of this. I hope to catch up with you soon. BTW, where are the pictures? Can't wait to see them!