Friday, May 1, 2009

A few more Ben Pictures

For those of you who don't see all my pictures on Facebook, I decided to do another post.  I feel like he has already changed so much in just 2 and 1/2 weeks.  He really is a good baby and is slowly figuring out his days and nights!  The Lord has continually provided me SO much help during the daytime and I am so thankful.  Thank you mom, claire, nicole, jordan, and antoinette.  You have all served me so selflessly.  I am also SO thankful for all the people who have provided food for us - such a blessing! 








post signature

3 comments:

Amy said...

he is sooo sweet!!!!

Jennifer said...

Such sweet pictures. Congratulations!

Unknown said...

What a cutie he is! :-) I couldn't find your email address but wanted to ask you something - can you email me at Becca1612@hotmail.com when you get a chance?! thanks!