Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Girls Ministry Update

I just want to thank my friend, Nicole, for a few things.  She is an amazing friend and ministry partner. She is so faithful to speak truth and encourage me.  She is committed to loving on the girls around us - even when she is SO tired!  

Also, she has done an amazing job writing about her/our experiences during this first year of intense learning about urban ministry.  She just wrote an incredible update about our teenage girl's Bible Study, so please click here to read it!


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the information. Here I go to read. LOL

Zinnada<><

These Three Kings said...

I love you.. you have me crying girl!!!! LOL!!!
I am so thankful, i really am that we are in this TOGETHER.. cause LAWD knows!!! ha! Isnt our GOD so AWESOme..HE knew we NEEDED to live down the street from one another.. He planned it from eternity pass and said this was the best way for us to give HIM GLORY.. oh, I am in such much awe now...thank you for being such a huge encouragement to me.. really, I always wanted a "light skinned" sister!! LOL!!!

see you in a couple of hours :)